CALL FOR MARKETING PROPOSALS FROM QUALIFIED FIRMS
Release September 4, 2013—Kill October 4, 2013
Forever Forty-Four Media Productions is soliciting proposals for a media campaign to market, “THE BACHELOR CHAPTERS: MAKING OUT IN MIDDLE AGE,” Vicki Marie Stolsen’s contemporary memoir about divorce, dating, desire, age, race, and sexual identity from a forty-something perspective.
This self-published memoir by a new author requires a creative and sustained marketing plan to rise above the noise and find the readership eager for an authentic story about a middle-age woman and her four year journey to reinvent romantic relationships with the benefit of wisdom, moxie, and a sense of humor.
“THE BACHELOR CHAPTERS: MAKING OUT IN MIDDLE AGE,” reads like a cross between “SEX AND THE CITY” and “EAT, PRAY, LOVE”, set in Seattle, between 2004 and 2008. The story arc reveals the middle age protagonist’s sexy, comical, and poignant journey to take on opposite sex relationships after twenty years of monogamy. More than just one woman’s story, this book is different because it lays out fresh and frank ideas about sex, men, women, love, race, gay identity, power, body image, and aging. Women of all ages will respond to the dilemma that is central to the protagonist: how does one manage the rise and fall of love; how does one reconcile mythology with real life; how does one get laid and not get screwed?
Guidelines for Proposal:
The project requires a targeted national campaign with social media saturation and public relations penetration.
- Five years experience in book marketing through social media channels.
- Expertise in marketing to the core audience: professional women in general, and middle-age women in particular.
- Network to schedule author readings and interviews on radio, television, and Internet channels.
- Creative visionaries who will believe in the book as a bestseller, and promote it to attract the attention of film and television producers.
- Available to launch a January 2014 publication deadline
Requirements for Proposal:
- Statement of interest in the project.
- Outline of proposed campaign.
- Benefits of working with the proposer’s company.
- Three descriptions and references of similar projects.
- Available to launch a January 2014 publication deadline.
Deadline for Proposal:
- October 4th 2013—email submissions to: email@example.com
- Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website and blog: www.thebachelorchapters.com
- Twitter at: vickimarie44